CLASS SIGN UP
- Class capacity 9 maximum due to physical distancing requirement (6 feet between mats).
- Same 90 minute class schedule as before closure.
- Chair yoga: Monday and Thursday 7:15 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. only
- PRE-REGISTER for class- Use MindBody online (link through indianriverbikram.com if you have not created a log in) to RESERVE space in class
- PRE-REGISTER by phone 772-925-9697. NOTE: Leave voicemail as far in advance as possible. You will be added as long as the class is not already at capacity. Online registration is preferred.
- Arrive 10 minutes before class.
- NOTE: Class will start on time. Reserved spot may be forfeited and given to top person on waitlist.
WHAT TO BRING IN
- The more you leave in the car, the less area for bacteria to be transmitted.
- Wear FACE MASK in the studio and during breathing exercises, beginning and end of class because the mouth is open to exhale.
- NO MAT OR TOWEL RENTALS
- ESSENTIALS in the Yoga Room: Mat, towel(s), water, FACE MASK OPTIONAL: hand towel, extra towel for heavy sweat, plastic bag for wet towels, change of clothes
- LEAVE ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES (phones, watches, any other type of monitoring device), KEYS, BAGS, ETC. OUTSIDE the YOGA ROOM. Use cubbies to store. Shelving available for gym bags.
- DO NOT ENTER THE STUDIO IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR HAVE A FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, RUNNY NOSE, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO A KNOWN CASE OF COVID-19 WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS.
- Temperature check on arrival to be sure no one with a fever is admitted to class
- Disinfectant wipes are available to use to grab door handles
- WASH HANDS – after using the toilet, blowing your nose, sneezing, or coughing. Avoid touching your face as germs enter through eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough, sneeze into elbow or tissue then discard tissue immediately.
- Your universe is you and your mat. Contain everything into that space. Take with you everything you brought with you when leaving.
- Shower outside. Use elbow to turn water on and off.
- Only 2 people in changing room at a time.
FACILITY SANITIZING & DISINFECTING
- IRBY will continue to mop floors, clean walls, bathrooms, door handles, front desk counter, seating, cubbies, trash receptacles, and other surfaces using Benefect Botanical Decon 30 (EPA Registration 84683-3)
- Yoga room ventilation – doors & fan to renew air. UV light runs through HVAC to kill germs.